Find the 4 scepters to banish the necromancer who rules those lands. – [Author's Description]
[Play online (Flash)]
I didn’t expect to like this one so much, but I guess that’s inevitable when a game recalls the best parts of both Desktop Dungeons and Binding of Isaac : )
This is great, I got a fantastic Tiny Crawl vibe from it. I suppose it does suffer from the Desktop Dungeon problem where you can tell you’re screwed (especially without much random in there), but I felt less like I was just playing Minesweeper.
Wow, this is amazing! I’m adding a highly recommended tag to this one
Argh, this hurts my brain in a really pleasant way. While we’re referencing other games, reminds me a lot of Tower of the Sorceror, except with all the levelling / weird items stripped out. I like it a lot, especially how the choice of characters informs how you play / the wider puzzle. I wonder if there’s one “correct” order, or if it’s possible to complete it in different ways?
Whoa, this is fantastic. (I’ve not yet succeeded on the fourth level; seems like I may need to map out where the non-symmetric passages are before trying again?)
Are any of the characters capable of beating any of the levels or are they each suited to a particular character? Cause I can wipe the floors with the first level if I use the wizard.
I suspect that’s the case, though I haven’t had a chance to go back and complete the last level yet. (I have a feeling the Wizard may be best saved for then?) The first can definitely be completed with any of them.
Great game! I suspect that it is possible to beat each level with any of the characters. The level design appears to facilitate this. I spent a long time trying to get the Wizard to work on the fourth level in puzzle mode; in the end I had to switch it up and save the thief for the end.
I beat the first three levels with the Wizard, and then the fourth with the Fighter, i.e. with three surviving heroes. I wouldn’t be surprised if even the last level could be beaten with the Wizard.
- Beating each enemy enemy gives you one coin; if you have coins, the robber takes them all rather than hurt you. Beating enemies in the right order to
- The blue scroll drains one health from an enemy _and gives it to you_.
- You can buy stuff even if your hero doesn’t need it; for instance, by buying a sword and then leaving it for the next hero.
- _Only_ the ghoul and the special monsters (necromancers?) in the fourth level regenerate. You can do tricky stuff against all other enemies.
- Skeletons are no more trouble once you have a sword. Destroy Undead also destroys them permanently, though you also get no coins, I think.
- If at all possible, do not get bitten by the snakes.
- If you pick up and can use multiple items, they are used _in the order you picked them up_. Beware of picking up health items: They are used immediately, even if you have full health.
NOTE - You can use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Copyright © 2013 FreeIndieGam.es | Powered by zBench and WordPress