It’s a CYBERPUNK HACKING GAME with COMPLICATED RESOURCE MANAGEMENT and LONG-TERM DECISIONS.
Some explanation if you’re finding it too confusing:
– Arrow keys move, moving towards an enemy attacks it.
– You pick up resources from tiles by using DATA SIPHON, which are the smiley faces you collect.
– Siphoning floor tiles gives credits or energy, which are spent to activate programs.
– Siphoning wall tiles gives programs or points.
– The red number on a wall is how many enemies will appear when you siphon it.
– Mouse-over walls/programs to see what they do.
– Click programs (on the right sidebar) to activate them. – [Author’s description]